Hard Work | Good Vibes | Fun People
At St. Vrain Cidery we love cider and believe in its ability to bring people together. That’s why we champion all kinds of cider in our taproom while pouring our hearts into making our own. And while we’re serious about the process, we sure have a lot of fun along the way. That’s the balance we strike at St. Vrain Cidery, crafting big, bold ciders with personalities as unique as our own.
We’re committed to building a diverse team that represents many perspectives, skills, and experiences. Incorporating cider evangelists from a wide range of cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds enriches our ability to deliver best-in-class customer experience and contributing to setting us apart.
Very Part-time (8-10hrs per week over 1-2 days (M-F) | $20 hr
The primary responsibility of a merchandiser is to check-in on our wholesale partners to check their shelves, check their inventory, and provide best-in-class service. You are key in building strong relationship with partners and helping us get our products to the Colorado marketplace. This means you have to be as exCIDERed as we are about our presence and growth potential in the Colorado market.
The merchandiser will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Working with sales team to identify accounts the need a stop-in;
- Create strong relationships with our on- and off-premise accounts;
- Check shelves and inventory to see if they need to place an order;
- Check accounts’ backstock inventory and stock their shelf for them, if needed;
- Assist sales team with other tasks as needed; this may include:
- assist with working off-site events, if available;
- assist with sales calls, if comfortable doing so;
- assist with identifying new account opportunities;
- assist with making deliveries, if needed
- Previous success in the field of sales, highly desirable
- Best-in-class customer service, required (2+ years)
- Knowledge of the cider industry (preferred, but willing to train) ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Kind and friendly demeanor – can speak comfortably and easily with strangers;
- Strong desire to exceed partner’s expectations;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A passion for cider and the, very fast growing, cider industry;
- Be highly self-motivated and able to work independently (following direction from the team leader);
- The ability to work in highly pressured and fast paced environment at times;
- Sitting for long periods of time; spending up to an hour or longer driving to a wholesale account;
- Heavy lifting of cases and kegs (1/6 bbls and 1/2 bbls) using a dolly;
- Lifting, twisting, squatting, and bending throughout the day;
- Working in all-weather conditions; includes making deliveries on snow days
Required for Consideration
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Background check
- No more than 1 moving violation in the last 12 months
- NO DUIs, or DWIs on current driving record
We have high expectations in our company and we want your help to be the best in the industry. We value communication, honesty, and teamwork and as a start-up company we work very hard – we have to. But, we hope to provide you with a, mostly, flexible work schedule, a dynamic position within a growing company, and the opportunity to work with an amazing team of equally hard working, and fun, individuals.
Thank you for your consideration, and Cider on!