PT Brand Ambassador
PT | 3 days per week (T-Th) | $15.38 hr + goal-oriented bonuses
The primary responsibility of a Brand Ambassador is to ensure attractive product appearance and adequate supply in various stores throughout your designated geographic area. By working closely with both suppliers and manufacturers, you will ensure that the promotion of specific products and services will positively impact sales.
As a Brand Ambassador, you will drive our vehicle to a variety of store locations in the Front Range and Denver metro area. You will be retrieving St. Vrain Cidery products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and appealing to our customers.
The Merchandiser work schedule is based on customer requirements. Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
- Check-in and with manager daily to brief on plan of action and strategic route planning
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays and distributing/hanging promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
- It’s a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into eye-pleasing presentations of our products, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf.
- This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable
Required for Consideration
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Background check
- No moving violations, DUIs, or DWIs on current driving record
What characteristics that will make you successful in this position:
- Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance, you accurately report your time using your company-issued device and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
- Flexibility: you are able to adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them by yourself
- Customer Focus: when you are in the stores with our customers, you help them find what they need and deliver service that exceed their expectations
- Attention to Detail: our Merchandisers are meticulous when it comes to checking dates on cans, tidying shelves, and arranging products
- Communication: you will be working closely with other St. Vrain Cidery team members and it’s important to communicate regularly; good communication also includes checking in and out with the store manager
- Positive Attitude: you will be part of a sales team that relies on one another to build professional relationships and attend to customer needs while following our and store procedures, work rules and safety policies
What our managers want you to know
We have high expectations in our company and we want your help to be the best in the industry. We value communication, honesty, and teamwork and as a start-up company we work very hard – we have to. But, we hope to provide you with a, mostly, flexible work schedule, a dynamic position within a fast growing industry, and the opportunity to work with an amazing team of equally hard working individuals, all with the goal of making St. Vrain Cidery a household brand.
There is potential for quick upward promotion to sales assistant and even sales representative for the right candidate. We look forward to having you on board for this spectacular ride!
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a Resume with a brief introduction of themselves and why you are interested in the position to [email protected].
“Great place, lovely people, and amazing 36 cider choices!
A must-experience!” and “Excellent ciders, comfortable environment, and very friendly staff!” ~ Google Reviews